I had major computer problems during the class, but I finally was able to do this. I had posted this horse in sepia on week 5, but Sherron said it lacked impact for competition. So, I thought and thought about it, and came up with this idea. I had other pics of this same horse as he was running around the corral, so I masked them, transformed them, and moved them to the corners pointing to the big portrait. I used 5 horse pics and 3 textures in the main image and one more texture around the sides for the mat. I used many of the techniques learned in the class from lassoing, moving, adding tint, dodging, and burning adjustment layers, masking, adding texture, transforming, etc. Hope you all like it!!! Thanks to Sherron for a great class. I learned a LOT!!! Laura
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.