HOME PORTFOLIOS DIRECTORY LINKS & RESOURCES CONTACT EVENTS COURSES MEMBERS ONLY YOUR ACCOUNT

IMAGE SHOWCASE: PS Fundamentals with Sherron Sheppard

View EPNet member's inspiring equine images, updated regularly.

Moderator: EPNet Admin

EPNet Admin
Site Admin

Have thanks: 28 times

IMAGE SHOWCASE: PS Fundamentals with Sherron Sheppard

Postby EPNet Admin on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:04 pm

Photos from PhotoShop Fundamentals with Sherron Sheppard

PLEASE NOTE: The photos posted in the Image Showcases are for viewing purposes only. Copying, downloading or using the photo in any manner without written permission from the photographer is prohibited and a copyright violation. Thank you for respecting our copyrights!

Carrie Wagner
Registered Guest

Have thanks: 4 times

Re: IMAGE SHOWCASE

Postby Carrie Wagner on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:18 pm

Image 1.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Donna Delikat
EPNet General Member

Have thanks: 23 times

Postby Donna Delikat on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:50 pm

Buttermilk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Laura Bennett

Have thanks: 15 times

Postby Laura Bennett on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:20 am

I had major computer problems during the class, but I finally was able to do this. I had posted this horse in sepia on week 5, but Sherron said it lacked impact for competition. So, I thought and thought about it, and came up with this idea. I had other pics of this same horse as he was running around the corral, so I masked them, transformed them, and moved them to the corners pointing to the big portrait. I used 5 horse pics and 3 textures in the main image and one more texture around the sides for the mat. I used many of the techniques learned in the class from lassoing, moving, adding tint, dodging, and burning adjustment layers, masking, adding texture, transforming, etc. Hope you all like it!!! Thanks to Sherron for a great class. I learned a LOT!!! Laura

Debby Thomas
EPNet Pro Member

Have thanks: 146 times

Postby Debby Thomas on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:44 pm

Many ,many layers. Combined images, converted to black and white, then sepia, Lightening effect filter, several dodge and burn layers, tint layers and cloning.

nancy holly

Have thanks: 8 times

Postby nancy holly on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:24 pm

~ winning streak ~

Judy Robichaux
EPNet Pro Member

Have thanks: 20 times

Postby Judy Robichaux on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:35 pm

I had to design a poster in real life, and Sherron helped me during class. I needed 8 images; to keep room for text, I varied their sizes and opacities. I started with a new layer sized 12x18, added a blue gradient, then brought each horse in on his own layer; combined & used high pass filter, then added text. (The full-size and printed versions are much sharper than shown here.)
epn low.jpg
"A lovely horse is always an experience...It is an emotional experience of the kind that is spoiled by words."
Beryl Markham

Debora Dumpert
EPNet General Member

Have thanks: 34 times

Postby Debora Dumpert on Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:42 pm

I used three different images for this one, and I learned a lot doing it. It was fun.

Pam Soderholm
Registered Guest

Have thanks: 79 times

Postby Pam Soderholm on Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:15 pm

Thanks again for this great class!
Pam Soderholm
http://pamsoderholm.zenfolio.com

Return to EPNet Image Showcase